verizonsucks25

10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2006
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
I was wondering how competitive i would be for PCom. I have a 3.83 overall gpa with 3.98 science gpa with 11 ps 8 verbal and 10 bio and p on the writing section for the mcats. Any comment would be appreciated .

verizonsucks25

10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2006
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Taus said:
well u know ur numbers are above the averages....no one can really tell u anything beyond that...

I also did emt and shadowed a primary care physician and was president of my club. I also had to work lots of hours along with lots of classes during my undergraduate years.

About the Ads
Jul 3, 2004
Detroit, MI
Status
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
verizonsucks25 said:
I was wondering how competitive i would be for PCom. I have a 3.83 overall gpa with 3.98 science gpa with 11 ps 8 verbal and 10 bio and p on the writing section for the mcats. Any comment would be appreciated .

I think you're good to go.

stinkywinky

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2006
Portland,Or
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
verizonsucks25 said:

You have very good overall scores/gpa. I think you have a better chance than most for do school :)

Doc2007

10+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2005
Status
  1. Medical Student
You are good to go for the Caribbean medical schools. Upps, I am sorry for the sarcasm. Your scores do look competitative. :)

amathew

10+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2006
Status
  1. Pre-Medical

i REALLY hate when people with such great stats ask "will i get in" questions!!! as if those of us who are really worried about that don't feel bad enough already, you gotta rub in your great GPA and MCAT score, dont ya?

CuttinEmUp

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 21, 2005
Status
i REALLY hate when people with such great stats ask "will i get in" questions!!! as if those of us who are really worried about that don't feel bad enough already, you gotta rub in your great GPA and MCAT score, dont ya?

Honestly, I have a 3.99 GPA and a 40T MCAT and I am totally worried if I will get in to AUC's program .. what do you guys think???

Nickelpennykid

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2006
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Since this topic seems to be about over with, I have a new question...Has anyone heard from the admissions office as to when PCOM will send out their first round of interview invites for people who have completed thier secondaries??? I have heard that interviews start late Sept / early October.

brookliner7

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2006
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
as long as you have already submitted your primaries, you should have a fair chance at getting a secondary application I would think.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads