Pcom chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

verizonsucks25

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how competitive i would be for PCom. I have a 3.83 overall gpa with 3.98 science gpa with 11 ps 8 verbal and 10 bio and p on the writing section for the mcats. Any comment would be appreciated .

Members don't see this ad.

Taus said:
well u know ur numbers are above the averages....no one can really tell u anything beyond that...

I also did emt and shadowed a primary care physician and was president of my club. I also had to work lots of hours along with lots of classes during my undergraduate years.

Members don't see this ad :)
verizonsucks25 said:
I was wondering how competitive i would be for PCom. I have a 3.83 overall gpa with 3.98 science gpa with 11 ps 8 verbal and 10 bio and p on the writing section for the mcats. Any comment would be appreciated .

I think you're good to go.

verizonsucks25 said:

You have very good overall scores/gpa. I think you have a better chance than most for do school :)

Wait, this is a joke right?

You are good to go for the Caribbean medical schools. Upps, I am sorry for the sarcasm. Your scores do look competitative. :)

verizonsucks25 said:

Fairly decent chance. :cool:

DRKUBA said:
Have you considered a post-bacc?

The OP might actually take you seriously, you should throw some hints of sarcasm in next time.

"apply early and broadly and you may have a chance"

To the OP... What do you think about Verizon? Be Honest.

i REALLY hate when people with such great stats ask "will i get in" questions!!! as if those of us who are really worried about that don't feel bad enough already, you gotta rub in your great GPA and MCAT score, dont ya?

i REALLY hate when people with such great stats ask "will i get in" questions!!! as if those of us who are really worried about that don't feel bad enough already, you gotta rub in your great GPA and MCAT score, dont ya?

Honestly, I have a 3.99 GPA and a 40T MCAT and I am totally worried if I will get in to AUC's program .. what do you guys think???

Since this topic seems to be about over with, I have a new question...Has anyone heard from the admissions office as to when PCOM will send out their first round of interview invites for people who have completed thier secondaries??? I have heard that interviews start late Sept / early October.

as long as you have already submitted your primaries, you should have a fair chance at getting a secondary application I would think.

You have a fair chance of being accepted. Great GPA:thumbup:

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has heard of interviewing at both PCOM's?
Thanks!
Marciah

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has heard of interviewing at both PCOM's?
Thanks!
Marciah

They are two different medical schools...no different than interviewing at NYCOM and WVSOM