PCOM-GA; If you applied here, please help me.

Started by andi_cvr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

A

andi_cvr

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I mailed my secondary in the PCOM on the 7th, but I forgot to send the application fee. I have already emailed the admissions office to see if I can send the fee now, and I am still waiting for a response. My question for you guys is:

What else was I supposed to send with the secondary?

I'm paranoid that I forgot something else, but I don't want to ask the admissions office. They probably think I am stupid already for forgetting to pay the fee. :laugh:

Thanks.
 
andi_cvr said:
Hi,
I mailed my secondary in the PCOM on the 7th, but I forgot to send the application fee. I have already emailed the admissions office to see if I can send the fee now, and I am still waiting for a response. My question for you guys is:

What else was I supposed to send with the secondary?

I'm paranoid that I forgot something else, but I don't want to ask the admissions office. They probably think I am stupid already for forgetting to pay the fee. :laugh:

Thanks.

RELAX! Just send it today with a note apologizing for forgetting to include it with your secondary. No one will care...