PCOM-Ga

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JuliaJulia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am asking for any information from current students or just wise people please about this school. I can't find very much information on their website nor in the packet I received on interview day.

I have to make a decision between PCOM-Ga and LMU-DCOM and I really need your help.

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I am asking for any information from current students or just wise people please about this school. I can't find very much information on their website nor in the packet I received on interview day.

I have to make a decision between PCOM-Ga and LMU-DCOM and I really need your help.

Thanks in advance

Have you poked around in the Osteo Forum? I know TexasTriathlete is a current 3rd year...PM him your questions. There are a couple first years that post in the application thread....shoot them a PM with your questions. Good Luck.

I would also recommend checking out the pros/cons thread in the osteo forum. One obviously major difference between the schools is location, with GA PCOM being in a suburb of Atl. and LCOM being a little over an hour away from Knoxville. Good luck!

Thanks in advance

Feel free to ask or PM me...Im a first year