PCOM Interview 2/21

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDoc2011

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Anyone interviewing at PCOM on 2/21?? I'll be there bright and early that morning! Will anyone else on here be joining me??

On another note, does anyone have any idea how many seats they still have open? :scared:

DO Sigma Nu guy

Wannabe Poker Player
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone interviewing at PCOM on 2/21?? I'll be there bright and early that morning! Will anyone else on here be joining me??

On another note, does anyone have any idea how many seats they still have open? :scared:

I'll see ya on the 21st. I'll be giving your tour.

Oh yea I think 75% or less of the class is full. :confused:

GoodLuck!

Petek

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll be there too. I am the one in the dark suit and conservative tie:)

It is my top choice and it's in my favorite city. GO EAGLES

DO Sigma Nu guy

Wannabe Poker Player
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll be there too. I am the one in the dark suit and conservative tie:)

It is my top choice and it's in my favorite city. GO EAGLES

Cool i'll see ya there. You will see all the 1st years too. Wednesday is our Final exam for our 2nd trimester! Thank god. :cool:

JonnyG

IN the hospitals....
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The 21st isn't going to be the best day to be at PCOM for getting an accurate view of the students. First years have a major test and second years have a pratical that day and a major test the next day. This is just some helpful info if you think the school seems a little cold on that day. Most of the time its a great friendly place to be. At least Miss Debbie will be cheery.

ben_medicine

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Regarding your question about seats there is atleast 1 more, I'm giving mine up :eek: Good Luck!

Repertoire

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
count me in also. i'll be coming straight from LECOM..

FutureDoc2011

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking fwd to seeing you all there. I'll be in a yellow shirt and light blue tie :cool:

Petek

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know when the committee will meet next to evaluate us? I am trying to figure out where I stand as far as deposits go. I hope PCOM pulls through and they do it QUICKLY!!

Too much stress, its just money right...? (or a big screen tv, trip to Puerto Rico, 3 months rent....:)