PCOM or LECOM interview advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
W

WishUponAStar

Hiya,

I have upcoming interviews at PCOM and LECOM. Could someone share with me their experiences? It would be most helpful.

Thanks a bunch,
W.

Members don't see this ad.

I have interviewd at both so I may be able to give you some insight. Lake Erie was my first interview so I was pretty nervous. I had a panel interview with three interviewers. The day is structured pretty well and the interviewers were fairly friendly. Just make sure to read up on the honor code and their mission statement. Although, as I said previous it was my first interview and I was nervous. The PCOM interview was more laid back. I had one interview with two interviewers. They did not ask me any questions about why I wanted to become a doctor or DO. They just wanted to get to know me. This really put me at ease and they got to know the real me. However, PCOM's interview was less strcutured, but they do give you breakfast (which is nice). So, I would say that both interviews were very laid back and positive experiences. I wouldn't sweat them.

Good Luck