Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm so sorry you had to sit in on a SPOM lecture. 😛
I missed the bacterial vaginosis (or something along those lines) lecture, unfortunately
, but the remainder of the classes at least were not dull. The professors seemed really nice and had a good sense of humor, so after an early morning I didn't even catch myself yawning!😳Since you are, without question, an entirely helpful person on this thread, I was wondering if you had any opinions/advice to offer. I see a lot of info on apartments and whatnot, but do you have insight on housing/areas for those who might want to buy a home/townhouse? I will be married and we have several pets, so that is probably the best option for us- but we didn't know what places to even begin looking. Any help would be much appreciated 😳 Thanks in advance!

