ericado

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 14, 2005
Status
Is PCOM slower at reviewing applications? I sent all my materials a few weeks ago, and they have no receipt of it, but the other schools I sent it to on the same all day, all received it. Any experiences with PCOM before?

Thanks

Ski2Doc

10+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field], Attending Physician
PCOM and UMDNJ are VERY slow. I was complete at both schools, letters and all, in the end of august. I called a few times and they said wait for a decision. Its very annoying b/c i am going to have to send a deposit to some other schools i got into, but i would much rather stay in the northeast.

G. Willie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2005
Philadelphia
Status
Pre-Medical
ericado said:
Is PCOM slower at reviewing applications? I sent all my materials a few weeks ago, and they have no receipt of it, but the other schools I sent it to on the same all day, all received it. Any experiences with PCOM before?

Thanks
I just got an interview invite from PCOM yesterday (11/8). My file was complete for about 2 1/2 weeks. However, i sent my supplemental in early, around mid august (LOR's took a lot of time). It only took about 1 week for them to confirm that my file was complete after sending the LOR's. Make sure you have a DO letter, i hear it helps. Also, I'm in state, which may hold some weight. Call and ask them if you should send another app, as things can get lost in the mail.