PCOM Secondary Lookover?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tangmello

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, all! I'm currently making edits to my PCOM secondary (holy moly 250 words for all this info is tough), and I was wondering if anyone could take a look at it. It's kind of rough right now, but I would love some opinions. PM me for link. Thanks!
 
Hey, all! I'm currently making edits to my PCOM secondary (holy moly 250 words for all this info is tough), and I was wondering if anyone could take a look at it. It's kind of rough right now, but I would love some opinions. PM me for link. Thanks!
Feel free to pm me!