PCOM Secondary... Please help!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mikeaparker

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the instructions on PCOM's secondary app. are literal with regards to "On the reverse side of this application, write a statement....."

Is it ok to type it, or have it printed on there via a Word Processing program???

I know some schools (when I previously applied to M.D. school's) specifically requested and required the essay to be in your own handwriting.....

thanks..

Mike

Members don't see this ad.

i shoved the secondary into my deskjet printer. i think a few members on this board have done the same.

I had the same problem; asked the same question and got some interestingly helpful replies. See topic, "where to put it". I don't think it matters either way. I printed it on the back like they asked me.
good luck :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
I used a word processing program and printed the essay on the back. One word of advice, make copies of application to make practice print outs or just in case the printer damages the original.

Thanks everyone for your help/advice..

MIke

:eek: I actually did that rikmyster.. I FUBAR'd KCOM's that way :eek:

"Boy, how can we give an interview to someone that cannot even fill out the application correctly...." <Laf>

-A

P.S. I should've used crayon.

P.P.S. Laugh at your mistakes.. makes life more fun :p

I have also heard that people just submitted an extra typed sheet. That's what I did.

When my secondary letter arrived, it was bent in half (thank you Philadelphia Post Office).

The letter would never have made it through a printer, and if it had, there would be a section in the middle that would have not have printed properly.

I think as long as the information is included, you are OK.