PCOM Waitlist Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Psst...

Check your PM again... Oh and this serves to bump our waitlist thread!

•••quote:•••Originally posted by future_DO:
•sorry,
just replied back! :) •••••

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmm,

I'm the only one bumping this topic. That can't be good. ;-)

Awww, WUAS...
Every time I see that you have responded to this thread, I keep thinking that you have gotten accepted. I am pulling for you, even though you have some issues with my school! If it's meant to be I'm sure you'll get into PCOM. :D

BUMP :) just for you WUAS

You Go Girl!

Thanks a million. ;-)

•••quote:•••Originally posted by future_DO:
•BUMP :) just for you WUAS•••••

hey wuas,
i still havent heard anything...which is very disheartening, cuase i know there is a lot of movement...i think i am giving up hope and moving to iowa...

:(

The waitlist is definitely moving.

:-D I'm in. Keep the faith those still waiting.

It still isn't too late.

I will be attending PCOM this fall :) I am very excited!!! Waiting definitely pays off!!!!!

I knew you'd make it!

Well... I was hoping anyway.

Congratulations!!! This is such a joyous day. The two underdogs got their top choices!

This is for all you out there like me who are hoping to become PCOM's Class of 2007 but, are on the wait list.

I found this thread informative and would like to hear any updated informaiton from people in similar positions.

Good luck to all!

:p

Hi guys,

I will be withdrawing my acceptance from PCOM on Monday so hopefully one of you will be getting an acceptance from there very soon. Good Luck!

Shreebee