PDA for Ophthalmology

Started by eye_2_eye
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eye_2_eye

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have info using a PDA in Ophtho.

I have used a Sony Clie for the past couple of years but recently switched to HP IPAQ. I am having treouble finding any program out there where I can track my procedures performed on a dialy basis...cat surg, lasers etc. Not for billing but just nice to keep track as a resident.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Eye_2_eye
 
I just created a Pocket EXCEL file with proper headings, etc. Worked well for me.

Same file opens easily on the PC as well.