Technology PDA recommendations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

boilerbeast

suPURDUEper
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I'm an MS2 and need to buy a PDA for third year. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations as far as what kind to buy and what features you absolutely need? I'd appreciate them.

Winged Scapula

Cougariffic!
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
Reaction score
Moving to Technology Forum (where I think you'll find the answer to your question anyway)...

Jejton

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm an MS2 and need to buy a PDA for third year. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations as far as what kind to buy and what features you absolutely need? I'd appreciate them.

I would stay away from the Treo 650. I bought that after my regular Palm was stolen. I had no problems with the regular Palm but the smartphone has been nothing but problems.

DOctorJay

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would stay away from the Treo 650. I bought that after my regular Palm was stolen. I had no problems with the regular Palm but the smartphone has been nothing but problems.

interesting, I haven't had a single problem with my treo 650. to the OP, you could get a treo 680 which is the newer version, SEARCH this forum and you'll find your answer.