• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

boilerbeast

suPURDUEper
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2004
Indiana
Status (Visible)
I'm an MS2 and need to buy a PDA for third year. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations as far as what kind to buy and what features you absolutely need? I'd appreciate them.

Jejton

10+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I'm an MS2 and need to buy a PDA for third year. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations as far as what kind to buy and what features you absolutely need? I'd appreciate them.

I would stay away from the Treo 650. I bought that after my regular Palm was stolen. I had no problems with the regular Palm but the smartphone has been nothing but problems.

DOctorJay

15+ Year Member
May 8, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I would stay away from the Treo 650. I bought that after my regular Palm was stolen. I had no problems with the regular Palm but the smartphone has been nothing but problems.

interesting, I haven't had a single problem with my treo 650. to the OP, you could get a treo 680 which is the newer version, SEARCH this forum and you'll find your answer.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.