Quantcast

Technology PDA Software

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tuscani

New Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2005
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
how to use the skyscape keygen? seems rather complicated, and it doesn't generate the key for me, bugger!
 

phoenixsupra

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
6,466
Reaction score
0
Bumping for convenience. Finally getting round to this. When I asked about FREE sources for PDA stuff origionally someone pm'd me with info about some kind of web based club for sharing this stuff. I no longer have that info. Can anyone tell me how this is done and where to go to find it? PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting it. Thanks :)
 

ericdamiansean

High Profiler
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2003
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
4
joshua_msu said:
So I just go to the Skyscape website and get the free trial, then use the keygen right?


haha..you guys should start to PM each other before someone starts selling progs from CDs instead of offering online downloads
 

phoenixsupra

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
6,466
Reaction score
0
ericdamiansean said:
haha..you guys should start to PM each other before someone starts selling progs from CDs instead of offering online downloads
Way to late. Apparently the whole cracked set is available on cd at ebay. Unfortunately, I'm too broke even for that.
 

phoenixsupra

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
6,466
Reaction score
0
Ok, so I went through all the public yahoo groups. All that's there is the skyscape code cracker which I'm gonna try when skyscape is back up.

But there are a ton of "members only" groups for medical PDA. It generally tend so take a couple of days to get approval and then when you get it many of them have crap all files to download. Also theres a limit on how many you can apply to at once.

Does anyone know of any good med pda groups on yahoo or elsewhere. PM me if you don't want to post it. Thanks :)
 

phoenixsupra

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
6,466
Reaction score
0
Tee hee hee :D Ok, whoever said that the skyscape keygen doesn't work is talking right out of their butthole. That is all.
 

oonural

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2005
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Ok this is about the skyscape keygen. I am a med student who live in the dorms. The problem I have is that I am being blocked by the school for using any peer to peer program. So I ask this favor. Can anyone send me a working Frozen Skyscape Keygen generator. My email is [email protected]
Thank you very much. If anyone knows of any other programs that are good for the palm let me know. thnx
 

Mr E Hippo

New Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2005
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi All,

I'm using a Pocket PC 2003SE and need to load it up! I have no problem paying for some stuff, but I can't afford much more for the next few months, so need a temporary fix. Nor am I going to pay for specialty PPC handbooks for 5-week rotations.

I was hoping someone could help me out with a few of these:

- PDR: I'm not in America, so they won't let me download it. Would someone mind emailing me a copy?

- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine: I love the printed version, and would like the PPC version if anyone knows how to get it?

- Skyscape: This whole thing really confuses me. Is there a Pocket PC keygen or not??? If so, how do you use it? Is there any way of downloading programs that don't have a free trial option, like Harrison's???

- Medical Dictionary: Anyone know how to get Stedman's or something good for PPC?

Thanks! I'm also doing some searching in different places. I'll let you know if I find anything too!
 

phoenixsupra

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
6,466
Reaction score
0
ANNOUNCEMENT: Pointing people in the right direction for pda download groups is one thing. I will NOT download programs for you and send them to you by pm, because, YOUR FRIGGIN WIREWALL WON'T ALLOW YOU TO DOWNLOAD. I'm amazed anyone would even ask such a thing of a total stranger.

Disable your damn firewall for five minutes and download the crap yourself you lazy ****

In fact because of that ANY more pda pm's and I will flame you mercilessly untill you sorry ass disappears from this site.
 

Mr E Hippo

New Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2005
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
phoenixsupra said:
ANNOUNCEMENT: Pointing people in the right direction for pda download groups is one thing. I will NOT download programs for you and send them to you by pm, because, YOUR FRIGGIN WIREWALL WON'T ALLOW YOU TO DOWNLOAD. I'm amazed anyone would even ask such a thing of a total stranger.

Phoenixsupra:
As I explained, my problem is not being a registered student in the US. It has nothing to do with a firewall.
However, if you've ever lived in a college you should know how hard it is to get through most of their firewalls.
Also, I would be more inclined to think of everyone here as a colleague rather than a stranger, and would be more than willing to help another Med Student out if they asked. If you'd rather not then that's fine, but there's no need to make a big deal out of it.


If anyone has any answers to the questions above, help would be appreciated!!!
If someone wouldn't mind helping me out by sending me the PDR, my email's mrehippoATyahoo.com (replace the "AT" with "@" - trying to stop spam!)

Thanks!
 

Vacant

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
2
hi, could someone PM me all the links for free downloads?
 
Members don't see this ad :)

phoenixsupra

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
6,466
Reaction score
0
Vacant said:
hi, could someone PM me all the links for free downloads?
I pm'd it to Vacant. He can be the point man now. We can make this sort of a chain thing :D
 

Bighead

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
phoenixsupra said:
I pm'd it to Vacant. He can be the point man now. We can make this sort of a chain thing :D

If I can trouble someone to PM me this link, that would be awesome! Thanks!
 

phoenixsupra

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
6,466
Reaction score
0
Bighead said:
If I can trouble someone to PM me this link, that would be awesome! Thanks!
Ok. Just don't ask me to actually download stuff for you, crack the codes and email them to you. Unless you plan on compensating me for my time, that is. I'll pm you the links when I get back to my computer. After that, you're the pointman for a while :cool:
 

Ag4Life

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Is there any working Pocket PC keygen or cracks for SKyscape products and others?
 

spinosum

Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2005
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
I am surprised to see this "PDA Software" thread has turned into a WAREZ thread!! Gosh! The Westerners particularly Bill Gates and others are pointing their fingers at the East for all the software piracy and warez, making the East people look like a bunch of thieves or pirates! Now looking at this thread makes me conclude that Bill Gates should stop pointing his fingers at the Eastern World.... look at your own species and realise the fact that ALL HUMANS are the same in this world afterall!! ;)
 

Celsus

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
I was wondering if anyone new where i could download the skyscape keygen or if they could send it to me thanks
 

usmanali

New Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2005
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
hi phoenixsupra ,

could you PM me all the links for free downloads?
i am not asking u 2 download it for me. just gime the links pls and i will do the stuff my self.

pls, i really need it urgently. thanx a lot.
 

rzqm

New Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
maqsur said:
just use a keygen for skyscape... no need to crack it. you can download all the trial software you want for free from skyscape (just register and make a free account), and then after loading onto your pda, use the keygen on your pc to generate a serial number, enter this into the palm when you load the program, and voila, it's unlocked. i got the keygen from a friend, but believe me, i'm sure you can find it on any filesharing program.. (i know, it's wrong - i'm probably going to go to hell)


where i can find this keygen ? :confused:
 

Mr E Hippo

New Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2005
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Yes, where is this keygen...please???

Why can't all the links just be put up on the board? Maybe I don't understand how this works very well!
Would someone mind PM-ing me these links pretty please... :)
 
Members don't see this ad :)

Al Pacino

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2002
Messages
123
Reaction score
1
Me too, I've used kazaa but I can't find this keygen...please help!
 

spinosum

Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2005
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Mr E Hippo said:
Yes, where is this keygen...please???

Why can't all the links just be put up on the board? Maybe I don't understand how this works very well!
Would someone mind PM-ing me these links pretty please... :)

U know why cant the links be put up on the board?? The answer is very simple: if the moderator of this site ALLOWS warez here, u will see the keygen here by tomorrow! :) Or why not the mod share the keygen with all of us here! (BTW, mod, u deleted the other thread entitled "skyscape crack" elsewhere, but not this thread --- double standard? just curious...)
 

WatchingWaiting

Full Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Messages
637
Reaction score
0
spinosum said:
U know why cant the links be put up on the board?? The answer is very simple: if the moderator of this site ALLOWS warez here, u will see the keygen here by tomorrow! :) Or why not the mod share the keygen with all of us here! (BTW, mod, u deleted the other thread entitled "skyscape crack" elsewhere, but not this thread --- double standard? just curious...)

So, I have the "Frozen SkyScape Key Generator," but it prompts me for a filename and an 8-digit device ID, but my device id is only 6 digits. Also, what is the file you are supposed to open-- the original installation file or ...? The 8-digit device id makes me think that the frozen skyscape key gen is probably for palms only. So, could someone clue me in to what the name of the program that does pocketpc key gen is? I've tried to download pretty much everything off limewire that contains the term "skyscape" in it, but nothing that I was able to find seems to generate serial numbers for pocket pc. Oh, by the way, there was one file I downloaded that was actually a virus/malware (wonder what bastard put that online???), so make sure you have some spysweeper/antivirus stuff running if you try to do an open search.
 

alimazhar

New Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2005
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
maqsur said:
just use a keygen for skyscape... no need to crack it. you can download all the trial software you want for free from skyscape (just register and make a free account), and then after loading onto your pda, use the keygen on your pc to generate a serial number, enter this into the palm when you load the program, and voila, it's unlocked. i got the keygen from a friend, but believe me, i'm sure you can find it on any filesharing program.. (i know, it's wrong - i'm probably going to go to hell)

hi man i am ali mazhar tell me where i find that keygen i need it urgent,.,.,.
can u send me on my mail ,.,.,. [email protected]
i shall be thank full to u ????? i am waiting ?????
 

Vacant

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
2
I just realized so many private messages sent to me asking for the links.
People, sorry, but I could not find the yahoo group Phoen. told me. I still don't know where or how to download these.

Sorry. PM me if you find out. Thanks.
 

spinosum

Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2005
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
WatchingWaiting said:
So, I have the "Frozen SkyScape Key Generator," but it prompts me for a filename and an 8-digit device ID, but my device id is only 6 digits. Also, what is the file you are supposed to open-- the original installation file or ...? The 8-digit device id makes me think that the frozen skyscape key gen is probably for palms only. So, could someone clue me in to what the name of the program that does pocketpc key gen is? I've tried to download pretty much everything off limewire that contains the term "skyscape" in it, but nothing that I was able to find seems to generate serial numbers for pocket pc. Oh, by the way, there was one file I downloaded that was actually a virus/malware (wonder what bastard put that online???), so make sure you have some spysweeper/antivirus stuff running if you try to do an open search.

I dont know why it is so difficult!? Ok... since even the Mod is not keen to withdraw all these D*MN [email protected] thingy here... perhaps he is one of the person who is using all these ILLEGAL stuffs himself!! Now lemme enlighten u a bit on how u crack the [email protected] stuffs in ur PPC:

1. Download the trial softwares (eg. 5MCC2005) from [email protected] homepage.
2. Install it into ur PPC just like usual, but remember to choose the option "trial" when installing.
3. Copy the keygen into ur PPC using ur computer/laptop file explorer; u can copy it to anywhere u like (SD/CF/Main memory)
4. Now, open the 5MCC2005 the usual way; and it will prompt u to register with the unlock code.
5. U will now see the Device ID (eg. NZNZ7V) which is in alphanumeric format; and u copy it somewhere.
6. Cancel the registration process and quit 5MCC.
7. Now u run the keygen from ur PPC.
8. Type in the Device ID (eg. NZNZ7V) and then click "start" , and the keygen will start to do the rest of the job.
9. U ONLY NEED TO RUN THE KEYGEN ONCE...
10. Subsequently, u can download as many [email protected] softwares as u like and install them into ur PPC, and they will automatically be "[email protected]"!!!
11. In fact, with the SmartUpdate in ur PC, the [email protected] softwares in ur PPC will be updated as well!!!

Before the era of the "frozen [email protected] keygen", there are already many keygen in the dark side available, but they are just too tedious... u need to [email protected] each and every software individually.... terribly time wasting!

BTW, when u ppl graduate one day as doctors, and can afford to pay for the [email protected] urself, remember to DO SO!!! Piracy is theft, and such act is sinful!
 

nehme_ralph

New Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2005
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
i despratly need the skyscape keygen. my eamil is [email protected] could someone please send it to me or at least tell me where i can download it from pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!!!!
 

Heeed!

On target, On time!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
700
Reaction score
0
Here's an idea: how about you pay for the program?
 

daria

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Heeed! said:
Here's an idea: how about you pay for the program?


Hear, hear. Moral high ground indeed, PhoenixSupra.
 

drlove

New Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
May 26, 2005
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Amigos,
i tried the usual .torrent searches, kazaa-lite, various warez sites and nothing worked - please guys ang girls i'd love :) to get a frozen skyscape crack by mail.

[email protected]

ps got a lot of isilo and tomeraider stuff to share.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top