Pediatric Anesthesiology Fellowship Application 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

feafeafea

Reaction score
Same thing as last year! Good luck to everyone applying for the 2025 peds fellowship! Thought I'd start the thread for this application cycle. Anyone starting to hear back from programs?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not personally applying peds but heard a co resident has heard back from Hopkins

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I forwarded this article to a pediatric anesthesiology fellowship director who has no applicants this year hoping that it brightens her day. Unfortunately the strong job market seems to hit pediatric fellowships the hardest. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
I forwarded this article to a pediatric anesthesiology fellowship director who has no applicants this year hoping that it brightens her day. Unfortunately the strong job market seems to hit pediatric fellowships the hardest. :(

Hopefully it will lead to an even better job market for pediatric anesthesiologists in the future and the tide will turn. Another obvious way to attract fellows would be to pay them more.

Meanwhile……

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users