-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship 2016-2017 application cycle
Started by AGM2007
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have applied to 31 programs(cause im crazy)mostly in the midwest/south+ Utah, denver, phoenix, NM, portland.
I have offers from:
NM
Augusta
UAB
Nationwide
Case Western
Detroit
Louisville
MUSC
Vandy
Austin(Dell)
I have not had any turn downs so far.
I plan to do 10-12 interviews, dep on cost and how it goes.
I have offers from:
NM
Augusta
UAB
Nationwide
Case Western
Detroit
Louisville
MUSC
Vandy
Austin(Dell)
I have not had any turn downs so far.
I plan to do 10-12 interviews, dep on cost and how it goes.
I heard from some early on but its been quiet for almost 2 weeks now D:
So far I've received:
Nationwide
University of Washington in Seattle
Wash U in St. Louis
Baylor
Good luck!
So far I've received:
Nationwide
University of Washington in Seattle
Wash U in St. Louis
Baylor
Good luck!
Thats helpful! Now I can book my Texas interviews and forget about Houston! Thanks.I heard from some early on but its been quiet for almost 2 weeks now D:
So far I've received:
Nationwide
University of Washington in Seattle
Wash U in St. Louis
Baylor
Good luck!
Anyone hear from the northeast programs?? If so, which ones?
Thanks!
Thanks!
Yale
Wash U
Emory
Cincinnati
Anyone hear from DC, CHOP, Boston, Lurie Childrens, or University of Chicago?
Wash U
Emory
Cincinnati
Anyone hear from DC, CHOP, Boston, Lurie Childrens, or University of Chicago?
Heres a running list of places people have posted so far (so please feel free to add to it!)
Yale
Wash U
Emory
Cincinnati
Vandy
UPMC
Hopkins
Brown
Seattle
CHLA
Columbia
NM
Augusta
UAB
Nationwide
Case Western
Baylor
U of Wash in Seattle
Detroit
OU
SUNY
Goryeb Children's
Beaumont
Louisville
MUSC
Austin(Dell)
Yale
Wash U
Emory
Cincinnati
Vandy
UPMC
Hopkins
Brown
Seattle
CHLA
Columbia
NM
Augusta
UAB
Nationwide
Case Western
Baylor
U of Wash in Seattle
Detroit
OU
SUNY
Goryeb Children's
Beaumont
Louisville
MUSC
Austin(Dell)
Yale
Wash U
Emory
Cincinnati
Anyone hear from DC, CHOP, Boston, Lurie Childrens, or University of Chicago?
Recently heard from DC. Thanks for making the list!
adding to the list of programs I've heard from...
Heres a running list of places people have posted so far (so please feel free to add to it!)
Yale
Wash U
Emory
Cincinnati
Vandy
UPMC
Hopkins
Brown
Seattle
CHLA
Columbia
NM
Augusta
UAB
Nationwide
Case Western
Baylor
U of Wash in Seattle
Detroit
OU
SUNY
Goryeb Children's
Beaumont
Louisville
MUSC
Austin(Dell)
UCLA-Harbor
Jacksonville
Loma Linda
Jacobi
Boston Children's
Morristown
Yale
Wash U
Emory
Cincinnati
Vandy
UPMC
Hopkins
Brown
Seattle
CHLA
Columbia
NM
Augusta
UAB
Nationwide
Case Western
Baylor
U of Wash in Seattle
Detroit
OU
SUNY
Goryeb Children's
Beaumont
Louisville
MUSC
Austin(Dell)
UCLA-Harbor
Jacksonville
Loma Linda
Jacobi
Boston Children's
Morristown
Dc
Ucsf/oakland
Wash U
Emory
Cincinnati
Vandy
UPMC
Hopkins
Brown
Seattle
CHLA
Columbia
NM
Augusta
UAB
Nationwide
Case Western
Baylor
U of Wash in Seattle
Detroit
OU
SUNY
Goryeb Children's
Beaumont
Louisville
MUSC
Austin(Dell)
UCLA-Harbor
Jacksonville
Loma Linda
Jacobi
Boston Children's
Morristown
Dc
Ucsf/oakland
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CornellYale
Wash U
Emory
Cincinnati
Vandy
UPMC
Hopkins
Brown
Seattle
CHLA
Columbia
NM
Augusta
UAB
Nationwide
Case Western
Baylor
U of Wash in Seattle
Detroit
OU
SUNY
Goryeb Children's
Beaumont
Louisville
MUSC
Austin(Dell)
UCLA-Harbor
Jacksonville
Loma Linda
Jacobi
Boston Children's
Morristown
Dc
Ucsf/oakland
Montefiore
Maimonides
NY Methodist
duPont
Hey sailor gal, did you hear from the Boston program associated with BMS or HMS? Trying to figure out which places to wait for before finalizing flights 🙂
adding to the list of programs I've heard from...
Hey sailor gal, did you hear from the Boston program associated with BMS or HMS? Trying to figure out which places to wait for before finalizing flights 🙂
BMS
Anyone heard from the Denver PEM program yet? Thanks!
I've heard from CHOP (rejection), St Chris (waitlist for interview), Jefferson/duPont (invite), Columbia (invite), Goryeb/Morristown (invite), UTSW (invite), MCW (rejection), University of Chicago (invite), and Northwestern/Lurie (invite). Still waiting to hear from NYU, Cornell, and Newark-Beth Israel.
Unclear- I think the last program I heard from was at least a couple weeks ago
But that being said...on a scale of 1-10, 10 being you heard back from Denver...has anyone heard back from Denver?
But that being said...on a scale of 1-10, 10 being you heard back from Denver...has anyone heard back from Denver?
Unclear- I think the last program I heard from was at least a couple weeks ago
But that being said...on a scale of 1-10, 10 being you heard back from Denver...has anyone heard back from Denver?
received rejection letter from denver a couple of weeks ago
14...too manyCHOP and Lurie to add.
How many interviews is everyone planning on doing?
Lol. No! Would love to go there myself. 🙂 Assuming a rejection at this point.Unclear- I think the last program I heard from was at least a couple weeks ago
But that being said...on a scale of 1-10, 10 being you heard back from Denver...has anyone heard back from Denver?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there guys! I just wanted to see if we can re-start this conversation for the 2018 - 2019 Pediatric Emergency Medicine Match? How is everyone doing so far? Thanks!
There's one started on the pediatric forums. Multiple invites so far. Head over to the 2018-2019 thread.Hi there guys! I just wanted to see if we can re-start this conversation for the 2018 - 2019 Pediatric Emergency Medicine Match? How is everyone doing so far? Thanks!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 50
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K
D
- Replies
- 13
- Views
- 17K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 8K