Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all...
Is there a such thing as Pediatric Home Health PT? I'm applying to PT school and I'm interested in being a Pediatric PT. A friend of mine is a PT and he works in Home Health and says the pay is awesome (I've always heard Home Health pay is the best...) but he works w/ the geriatric population. Is Home Health mostly geriatrics?
I'm only interested in pediatrics so that's why I'm wondering if there's a such thing as Pediatric Home Health. Also, why do Home Health PT's make so much more than PT's who work in an office? Thanks! 😀
Is there a such thing as Pediatric Home Health PT? I'm applying to PT school and I'm interested in being a Pediatric PT. A friend of mine is a PT and he works in Home Health and says the pay is awesome (I've always heard Home Health pay is the best...) but he works w/ the geriatric population. Is Home Health mostly geriatrics?
I'm only interested in pediatrics so that's why I'm wondering if there's a such thing as Pediatric Home Health. Also, why do Home Health PT's make so much more than PT's who work in an office? Thanks! 😀