Pediatric Neurotrauma guidelines

Started by Adolf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Adolf

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
respected collegues

After my surgery exam professor told me to write a review article concernig brain injuries for faculties monthly journal for medical students. This was a sequel to my surgery rotation seminar...

Now I would like to have the pediatric neurotrauma guidelines (as a reference) but I somehow can't open the file I got on the brain trauma foundation website. So if either of you has those guideline cound you please mail it to me? or tell me where else they are accesible?

Thank you in advance

Adolf