Pediatric Pulmonary Fellowship Interview peak season

Started by thetubes
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thetubes

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone comment on the peak interview season for pediatric pulmonary fellowship? I know you apply as as a PGY2 as part of the spring match and the total interview season spans theoretically from Dec to April (apps open in Dec, Match is in May). Thanks
 
Can anyone comment on the peak interview season for pediatric pulmonary fellowship? I know you apply as as a PGY2 as part of the spring match and the total interview season spans theoretically from Dec to April (apps open in Dec, Match is in May). Thanks

I would say January to March/April. I can't speak to when the peak is, but I suspect it's variable based on the applicant's schedule. Scheduling interviews was fairly flexible. I interviewed at six programs and had one at the end of January, four in February, and one the first week of March.