Pediatrics Critical Care fellowships?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

windycitygirl

kiddie doc
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know any detailed info on critical care fellowships in Chicago, New York, and LA? I am currently in LA and considering applying next year...but I am unsure as to the ins and outs and ups and down of the programs, especially in New York. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
 
windycitygirl said:
Does anyone know any detailed info on critical care fellowships in Chicago, New York, and LA? I am currently in LA and considering applying next year...but I am unsure as to the ins and outs and ups and down of the programs, especially in New York. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi There,

...I'm currently doing my PICU rotation at Christ hospital in Oak Lawn, IL in Chicago. The hospital has a PICU fellowship that is 3 years, the PICU fellows are the best i've seen, strong in academics & great personalities and excellent clinical skills. Good luck to you....

Ahmed

Ahmed Nadeem D.O.
PGY-2, ACOEP Rep.,
MWUCCOM EM program