Peds 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is it possible she was referring only to other Lutheran programs? I've spoken to a couple GPR program directors who both said they couldn't see where else we'd applied. Maybe it's different for peds, though.

She knew the number of programs in total , not just Lutheran programs. I was surprised she knew.

Members don't see this ad.

She knew the number of programs in total , not just Lutheran programs. I was surprised she knew.
From what I heard from ADEA PASS it is a confidential information (number of programs a candidate has applied and where that person has applied).

Is it possible that she knew because you sent an email ? Also this does not explain how that program administrator knew about non Lutheran programs.

From what I heard from ADEA PASS it is a confidential information (number of programs a candidate has applied and where that person has applied).

Is it possible that she knew because you sent an email ? Also this does not explain how that program administrator knew about non Lutheran programs.

I really don't understand it either - I think it should be confidential that's for sure.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi
I just sent a question the PASS/ADEA to clarify this :) will let you know when I hear back.

Reactions: 3 users
So I just heard back from PASS and they confirmed that Programs couldn't see the other programs you have applied to. So I really have no idea how the Lutheran programs knew this ???

Reactions: 1 user
if one of the schools you applied to is on the interview list now but you didn't get a call....is it safe to say it's a rejection?
do schools usually send rejections or do you just not hear anything?

if one of the schools you applied to is on the interview list now but you didn't get a call....is it safe to say it's a rejection?

anyone? :'(

anyone? :'(
I'm scared about this too but trying to stay optimistic! On last years thread it looked like people had interview offers sent 1-2 weeks after someone initially posted about em! So maybe there is still hope?

This is my second application cycle. If you don't hear anything that's the rejection. I'm sorry!

I just got a rejection from Children's hospital of Pittsburg!! So I guess some schools do send out rejections.. :shrug:

This is my second application cycle. If you don't hear anything that's the rejection. I'm sorry!

Fear not guys! A program gave me a call for an interview when they sent them out by email several days prior.

hello. I am interested in pedo residency. i am in first semester of my dschool and i was wondering whats the requirement in terms of class rank/gpa? so far im doing well some A- and B+, but im not sure about anatomy. it might bring down my GPA ALLOT. will it end my chance for pedo residency?

"if one of the schools you applied to is on the interview list now but you didn't get a call....is it safe to say it's a rejection?
do schools usually send rejections or do you just not hear anything?"

One of the schools I applied to issued interviews via email during the third week of September based on the Pedo Interview 2018 thread. I checked it off my list. Two weeks later, I got an interview invite via e-mail. So I think there is hope!