Peds ENT elective

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Melimelomed

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to figure out my electives for third and forth year and I was thinking about doing an elective in pediatric ENT in the United States (I am Canadian, studying at McGill). I was wondering which centers were strong in peds ENT and if there was any pediatric otolaryngologist that you could recommend me to do my rotation with? I am not planning on doing my residency in the United States, but I will be writting the USMLE in June. I want to do a rotation in the States mainly to see how things are done differently there and to get a good letter of reference. I am planning on doing 3 more rotation in ENT in Canada (with program directors of 3 different programs including the one at my university).
Thanks!
Mel
 
Cinci, Iowa, CHOP all have strong peds oto programs. If you want to rotate at Iowa, drop me a PM. That said, most of our rotators work on the H&N service because that is where the most help is needed.