Peds GI Boards prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MSPedsDoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
To those who have passed Pediatric GI Board exam,

What materials did you use to prepare for the exam?

Is there a specific text that you used for content?

The AAP has GI Prep questions now. Are there other questions you recommend?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

To those who have passed Pediatric GI Board exam,

What materials did you use to prepare for the exam?

Is there a specific text that you used for content?

The AAP has GI Prep questions now. Are there other questions you recommend?

Thank you!

I didn't take the Peds GI boards, but I did take the Peds ICU boards and used the AAP PREP ICU questions and thought they helped. Additionally, you can claim CME toward MOC if you do them.

For PICU, the Society of Critical Care Medicine has board prep materials. Is there a national GI organization that has similar resources? Additionally, ask the GI colleagues you work with, I bet they have all sorts of materials and resources.

I didn't take the Peds GI boards, but I did take the Peds ICU boards and used the AAP PREP ICU questions and thought they helped. Additionally, you can claim CME toward MOC if you do them.

For PICU, the Society of Critical Care Medicine has board prep materials. Is there a national GI organization that has similar resources? Additionally, ask the GI colleagues you work with, I bet they have all sorts of materials and resources.

Thank you so much for your response!!! I've gotten some great feedback from colleagues!! Checking with the national organization is a fantastic idea.

Thanks again!!