Peer and utilization review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Burnted_out

Membership Revoked
Removed
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so I have the opportunity to do some peer review and utilization review type work. They asked me what the hourly rate that I charge is. This is my first experience with this. What is a reasonable amount?
 
so I have the opportunity to do some peer review and utilization review type work. They asked me what the hourly rate that I charge is. This is my first experience with this. What is a reasonable amount?
I can you guide me on how to obtain this job. Going on unpaid maternity leave.
Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so I have the opportunity to do some peer review and utilization review type work. They asked me what the hourly rate that I charge is. This is my first experience with this. What is a reasonable amount?
Can you guide me on how to obtain this job. Going on unpaid maternity leave.
Thanks!