PEER IX stuck on pretest; account up to date; won't work

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jermedic

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Here we are a prime study weekend for written boards and my PEER IX has decided to get itself stuck in the PRETEST mode. It won't let me access the other material I've been working on for a while. Is anyone else having this problem?

Of course the PEER staff takes weekends off (can't blame them). I'm trying to bug them at ACEP 17, hopefully someone fixes this.

Incidentally my account is supposed to expire on Oct 31, and just to rule out this as a cause I renewed after I ran into problems.

-jermedic

Members don't see this ad.

Same problem! Is anyone at ACEP that can tell them please??? I just submitted a "help" request online and it says they're not available until Monday morning.

Members don't see this ad :)
I posted on the national ACEP page and also sent them a private message on their facebook site, they are recognizing a system wide issue, they tell me they have a team working on resolving it with great urgency. Thankfully it's ACEP weekend or I suspect we might not have heard anything til Monday.

I just signed up for the 30d Rosh Review Qbank for less than $130. Not ideal but I can't sit around not doing questions at this point and their Facebook page has offered no acknowledgment of the problem or plan. Who knows then they will fix it.

I'm back up and running, the ACEP Bookstore contact confirmed that their chief technology officer was on the job and about 30-45 minutes later it was up and running.

Great job, jeric! Mine is working now too. You have to log off and re-log in to see it working.

Is anyone having trouble access the remade 30?'s systems based tests that they had not completed yet (environmental disorders, cardiovascular disorders etc)

I just signed up for the 30d Rosh Review Qbank for less than $130. Not ideal but I can't sit around not doing questions at this point and their Facebook page has offered no acknowledgment of the problem or plan. Who knows then they will fix it.

Why the f*** did I pay $400 bucks for my Rosh Review!?

How many questions did you get with this?

Why the f*** did I pay $400 bucks for my Rosh Review!?

How many questions did you get with this?
Same question. Also, theres a $49 version of Rosh (600 questions, clerkship version). The key question is, are all versions (residency, concert, initial cert, and clerkship) of Rosh subscriptions "board-worthy" questions? That is, is the only key difference between the different Rosh subscription types just the number of questions included??

Link:
https://www.roshreview.com/specialties/emergency-medicine/#pricing

OK finished all of Rosh Review. It says I have a 97% chance of passing. I'm going to sue them if I fail.

But seriously, Rosh was great. I'm not gonna do Peer due to time constraint, and the fact that my brain is mush now.

Same question. Also, theres a $49 version of Rosh (600 questions, clerkship version). The key question is, are all versions (residency, concert, initial cert, and clerkship) of Rosh subscriptions "board-worthy" questions? That is, is the only key difference between the different Rosh subscription types just the number of questions included??

Link:
https://www.roshreview.com/specialties/emergency-medicine/#pricing

Ultimately, I thought the attending version was worth it. Yes, the questions were repeated, but how else would I remember what central cord syndrome is? I had to get the answer wrong multiple times for it to stick in my dumb head.