Penn State acceptance

yalla22

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 6, 2003
I got in:)!

On the letter it says I have to acknowledge this acceptance within 2 weeks - does that mean i have to commit to going in 2 weeks or just let them know that i got the letter????

Scalpellum

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2005
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I got in:)!

On the letter it says I have to acknowledge this acceptance within 2 weeks - does that mean i have to commit to going in 2 weeks or just let them know that i got the letter????

Congrats on your acceptance. If you are interested in Penn State then send in your deposit and let them know you are interested. You can hold acceptances at more than one school. When you decide on a school then you can get your deposit back from the other schools. If you don't acknowledge the acceptance in 2 weeks they could give your spot to someone else. I am currently a first year at Penn State so if you have any questions let me know.

About the Ads

BeanerMD

10+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2006
Chicago, IL
  1. Pre-Medical
Did you at least hear back from them that you are on the waitlist? I haven't heard a thing from them yet.

I interviewed in November, heard that I was on "hold" about two weeks ago, and I've been waiting ever since for more news (since they basically tell us not to contact them or send anything supplementary to whatever they already have on file, I'm super anxious).

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.