Penn State

Started by Hondo23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hondo23

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, I'll try again, what about early Feb. interviews at PSU, any news??
 
Originally posted by Hondo23
Okay, I'll try again, what about early Feb. interviews at PSU, any news??

I interviewed on 1/30. Got my hold letter last week, postmarked 3/5. Withdrew myself. Good luck to you, Hondo.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It took them about a month or more to get back to me after my interview. They were a little slow.
 
don't hold your breath. from what i've read on some posts it can take as little as 2 weeks. i interviewed on 1/14 and still haven't heard. i called yesterday...sent an e-mail last week....called about 2 weeks ago. they said 6-8 weeks, but "but sometimes it takes longer." who knows...good luck.
 
Thanks for all the posts, this "6-8 weeks" thing is a little much if you ask me, but what can you do. good luck to everyone
 
think of it this way....it's better than the 6 to 8 months that some schools do 😉
 
I wonder how much waitlist movement they usually have.