Penn Vet Reapplicants

Started by classievet
Tags Tags
penn vet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

classievet

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I’m a non traditional OOS applicant thinking about reapplying to Penn next cycle. I made it to the interview process but it was unsuccessful. While I’m planning on meeting with admissions in April, I figured starting a thread like this in the meantime could help give other applicants and myself a general idea of what to expect.

If anyone has attended or is currently attending Penn and has been accepted as a reapplicant, please share what you did to improve your application. If you want to share stats too, feel free! Thank you in advance!!! 😁