Penn vs. Columbia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IOOA14

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
From my last post I ended up choosing to go to Upenn, but I just got accepted to Columbia. I really like both schools but the only big difference that I could come up with for me personally would be Philly>NYC, and Penn is cheaper due to scholarship I got from them. Anyone chosen one over the other, please share your reason. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Penn all the way.
I picked pitt over Penn because of significantly lower cost

Members don't see this ad :)
From my last post I ended up choosing to go to Upenn, but I just got accepted to Columbia. I really like both schools but the only big difference that I could come up with for me personally would be Philly>NYC, and Penn is cheaper due to scholarship I got from them. Anyone chosen one over the other, please share your reason. Thanks!
If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats?

Reactions: 1 user
totally different schools and training.
Columbia the students are taking basic science courses with the medical students. Teaching you to be better thinkers. More research opportunities....

What did you end up deciding on?