Pennsylvania job market? Details on jobs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anesthesiajob

Reaction score
Anyone have a spreadsheet breaking down the opportunities in and around the Philly area?
I’ll help update it as I started looking so have current data…

Members don't see this ad.

The few private practices in the area seem very low paying and supervision jobs. Academics don’t seem much better. From what I’ve heard, temple seems to be the highest paying. Cooper hospital right across the river apparently is hiring too, but don’t know too many details about the job.

Reactions: 1 user
The few private practices in the area seem very low paying and supervision jobs. Academics don’t seem much better. From what I’ve heard, temple seems to be the highest paying. Cooper hospital right across the river apparently is hiring too, but don’t know too many details about the job.

How low is low paying and also what’s the catchment of private practice in Philly and within an hour ? What’s temples reimbursement ? Aren’t they an academic group ?

Anyone have a spreadsheet breaking down the opportunities in and around the Philly area?
I’ll help update it as I started looking so have current data…
I am unclear what is the endpoint of that? Are you working for a National Staffing company, a locums agency, etc that you are doing data collection as they have most of the data already and gaswork has the datapoints or are you looking for yourself?