Pennsylvania MPJE - how to pass, what to study? any advice/tips will help!!! pa mpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmagirl1818

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I am a pharmacist in a different state looking to get licensed in PA. I have been working in retail so I am familiar with the laws for controls and dispensing in general but wanted to see if any of you PA RPH's had advice or tips on how you studied for MPJE. People have recommended Musheno MPJE made easy but I am not sure and wanted to see if its worth it to purchase or not. I have studied the PA Code Chapter 27 and the DEA manual so far as well as reviewed some quizlet flashcards I found online. I plan to take the exam within the next 2 weeks. What do you all think?

Thank you guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I am a pharmacist in a different state looking to get licensed in PA. I have been working in retail so I am familiar with the laws for controls and dispensing in general but wanted to see if any of you PA RPH's had advice or tips on how you studied for MPJE. People have recommended Musheno MPJE made easy but I am not sure and wanted to see if its worth it to purchase or not. I have studied the PA Code Chapter 27 and the DEA manual so far as well as reviewed some quizlet flashcards I found online. I plan to take the exam within the next 2 weeks. What do you all think?

Thank you guys!
What are you using to study?

I would recommend you to study PA laws, rules, DEA's manual, FDA acts, etc. Practice! Practice! Practice.