Pepsi Clear

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember something called Crystal Pepsi, back in the early 90's. Is that what you're talking about? And if it is, hell yeah I miss it! It was good stuff.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Crystal pepsi was the bomb. We should all petition to bring it back. Anyone remember the commercial w/ the van halen song playing in the background?
 
ok i'm seeing a trend with this group of posters ... must have been a weird night in the lounge and ya'll ventured out for a few hours, then ran back in b/c you finally noticed how big the forums actually are ....
 
Personally, I liked Diet Crystal Pepsi, a lot more then I liked Diet Pepsi. Remember their commercials, playing Van Halen I think... I hate Van Halen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.