Perc-D

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mehul_25

Dude!!!
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious as to if people are doing percutaneous disc decompression, which device they are using and why?

Members don't see this ad.

why DeKompressor over SpineWand or Auctherm?

Members don't see this ad :)
So why DeKompressor?

I have been doing Acutherm. Have not done enough this year to really report any results. The idea of removing nuclear material seems to be a little like robbing Peter to pay Paul...

So why DeKompressor?

I have been doing Acutherm. Have not done enough this year to really report any results. The idea of removing nuclear material seems to be a little like robbing Peter to pay Paul...

Acutherm looks too much like IDET. I like the control that the rigid probe gives me in targeting a specific area within the disk. I also like getting some goo out to see that I am making the area behind the herniation smaller.

Acutherm looks too much like IDET. I like the control that the rigid probe gives me in targeting a specific area within the disk. I also like getting some goo out to see that I am making the area behind the herniation smaller.

i agree with that. i too prefer stryker, but still rarely do them

You sound like the stryker reps.

Great!! My staff likes taco bell for lunch. Don't forget the chips:cool:
I hope the quality of work you do is not reflected by your staff's culinary sophistication ;)