Percentage of How much was tested from each subject?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

radiodoc99

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone pl tell me what they thought was the % of each subj approx on their exam ?

I am trying to see where i need to focus most.

I know path is most high yield...

like path 60%? phram 10%? etc etc.

Thanks!:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Can someone pl tell me what they thought was the % of each subj approx on their exam ?

I am trying to see where i need to focus most.

I know path is most high yield...

like path 60%? phram 10%? etc etc.

Thanks!:thumbup:

radio

It varies by person. You have no guarantee of what you will get, if you sample enough people you will see how much this is true. John Doe may get a lot of CV pathology and Mary may get a lot of neuro pathology and someone else may get a lot of immuno. So you never know. Besides, there's always the uncertainty with that phenomenon where it seems like test takers seem to remember more the sections they had to struggle with and so their perception of how much of each subject was on the exam is perhaps not too accurate. So not to discourage you, but there is no certain way to know. Traditionally, path, pathphys, pharm, phys and micro are the big ones. How much of each, with all due respect, it's a crapshoot.

If you do a search on this forum you will see how the testimonies of various past test takers corroborates just that. GL.

The amount of space dedicated to a subject in First Aid is about proportional to how much you'll see of it.

One exception is cell/molecular biology, which is underrepresented in FA.