Step I UWorld percentage or practice test score to pass COMLEX 1?

Started by deleted1079620
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1079620

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Taking COMLEX Level 1 only in late May/early June (gunning for rural FM). What UWorld percentage or UWSA scores am I shooting for in order to feel that I will confidently pass COMLEX Level 1?
 
Same boat as you for comlex test date, I’m gonna shoot for being consistently in the 60% correct range to feel comfortable. But will also take into consideration nbme scores
 
Same boat as you for comlex test date, I’m gonna shoot for being consistently in the 60% correct range to feel comfortable. But will also take into consideration nbme scores
nbmes are way diff than actual exams. i would say uwsa's and free 120 are much more predictive.
 
I like seeing a healthy % correct but imo uwsa’s and nbme’s are what you ought to be using for self assessment.