Personal Advice on Going from 20's to 30's HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FuturePharm21

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I need advice in terms of improving my scores from 7-8 range to 10-11 range in 8-9 weeks....

I have the following books: TPR Online class books full set, Online princeton review tests/quizzes, Kaplan class books, EK books, and I'm getting Berkley Review next week....

So how can I improve in my 8 weeks going from 20's to 30 and above?

I seem to lack content knowledge from Bio, orgo, physics and gen chem and when I do practice tests; I realize if only I knew the equation or something trivial like that then I would have known how to do the problem.

I spent all of May reviewing Biology content and now I'm reviewing Orgo this week and then starting Chem/Physics next week.

I have been doing verbal tests every week and it's my score fluctuates from 7-9 using Kaplan's section test and score approximations.

I have been using Kaplan's online section tests/full-lengths to measure my progress...

Please offer advice on how to improve, how to be effective in my studying content/learning equations, and how to be productive in 8 weeks to get my goal score of 30-32.

Thanks for your help and I wish everyone the best of luck this summer!

*So far I have read Kaplan books last summer, EK books over winter break, and now I'm starting TPR online class books...and getting TBR in the mail next week.

Members don't see this ad.