personal score report adding schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PistonFan531

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the PCAT on 8/22/09 and I am waiting for my scores. In the mean time, I want to add a school to receive the scores that does not use PharmCas, since PharmCas was the only recipient that I chose. How do I do this? Do I have to wait until I get my scores?
 
Hey,
I found this online on the Pearson website:

A fee must be paid for each additional personal Score Report or Official Transcript
that you request after registering for the PCAT (see "Fees for Optional Services").
• Additional Official Transcripts and additional personal Score Reports may be
requested online at www.PCATweb.info. Payment must be made with a credit card​
drawn from a U.S. bank.
 
Last edited:
I took the PCAT on 8/22/09 and I am waiting for my scores. In the mean time, I want to add a school to receive the scores that does not use PharmCas, since PharmCas was the only recipient that I chose. How do I do this? Do I have to wait until I get my scores?

Hey,
I found this online on the Pearson website:

A fee must be paid for each additional personal Score Report or Official Transcript
that you request after registering for the PCAT (see “Fees for Optional Services”).
• Additional Official Transcripts and additional personal Score Reports may be
requested online at www.PCATweb.info. Payment must be made with a credit card
drawn from a U.S. bank.