Personal Statement Feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

YareYare

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As I wait to hear back from schools, I want to get started on updating my app for a possible reapplication. I reached out to some users on the Personal Statement thread, but it seems most people on there are currently inactive or no longer reviewing personal statements. Due to this, I am hoping to find someone who is willing to give me some feedback on my personal statement. Please do let me know if you have any questions or need anything from me!

Thank you so much in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

As I wait to hear back from schools, I want to get started on updating my app for a possible reapplication. I reached out to some users on the Personal Statement thread, but it seems most people on there are currently inactive or no longer reviewing personal statements. Due to this, I am hoping to find someone who is willing to give me some feedback on my personal statement. Please do let me know if you have any questions or need anything from me!

Thank you so much in advance!
Salaried by HPSA/SDN, I can offer pay what you can advising or a longitudinal advising service, which would be more appropriate if you have to plan for a reapplication. It's something until the PS reader service comes back online in a few months.

Current M1. You can PM it to me and I’ll give it a look

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Im willing to give it a look! PM me

I’m a current M2 who would be willing to put eyes on personal statements as well. Feel free to DM me.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
You can DM your personal statement to me as well if you'd like.

Caveat is that if you're applying to any schools in the SE, I don't want to give you advice here and then see your app for real lol. Feel free to DM and ask my school if you need to know, I try to not identify that on here

Edit: same for you @Nontrad_FL_LGBT (I'm not in Florida if that's what that means)