personal statement for medical school

Started by mas100
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mas100

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a non-traditional student. I have graduated with B.S. from PA program 1999. Currently practicing as a cardiothoracic PA. although I love the profession, I have the desire to go to the medical school. I am trying to write a personal statement and having difficult time . I was wondering, if any medical student/PA willing to help me. your help would be greatly appreciated.
 
I am a PA-C in medical school and I have my personal statement on my hard-drive. email me if you want to see it or if you have any questions.

Matt