Personal Statement Formatting in AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sunshine02

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Do adcoms see what we see in the HTML print version or PDF print version? In the HTML print version my entire personal statement is one big paragraph, even though I had entered it in differently.

2. Also, is it better to enter a line of space between paragraphs in the personal statement or do adcoms re-format everything?

3. Lastly, is it true that copying/pasting from Word may lead to formatting issues? So far I haven't noticed any unless the adcoms see something different from what I'm seeing in the HTML and Print versions?

Thanks!