This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MBADentalLegend

22AA 22TS 26 OC 22PAT
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Almost finished with my personal statement and would love to have some of the members read it and let me know their thoughts. I'm a non-traditional applicant with my Master of Medical Sciences and MBA. I've been in technical sales the past 3 years. Also have 6 years of biomedical research with 5 publications. I've been in the process of getting my shadow hours up ~60 now and studying for the DAT, scheduled to take Sept 8. Any help/advice especially for a non-traditional applicant for applying this cycle would be awesome!

If interested I can PM my statement. Many thanks!