Personal Statement Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PopeKnope23

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I just finished up my very first draft of my personal statement. It's ROUGH, but I would like some feedback to see if I'm even heading in the right-ish direction in terms of content. I'm planning on showing this to my premed advisor this week, so the quicker I can get some other eyes on it, the better. Please let me know if I can PM you!

Thanks so much!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also willing to read! Can't tell you what will/won't get you in, but I can read for flow, voice, & grammar.
 
Anyone who wants- send me personal statements! Work is slow today, and I've got some time.

(Admitted-MD)