Personal Statement Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Picardk15

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to read what I have for a personal statement so far and give feedback. I just want to make sure I'm moving in the right direction!
Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to read what I have for a personal statement so far and give feedback. I just want to make sure I'm moving in the right direction!
Thank you in advance!
Do you mind if I take a look at It?

I can take a look at it too, PM me

AB

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there anyone available to take a look at mine and possible guide me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance!
I would gladly take a look at it, if you would like.
Is there anyone available to take a look at mine and possible guide me in the right direction?
Same to you. I have gotten nothing but great advice from fellow SDNers. Might as well propagate the good fortune!

Reactions: 1 user
Can I jump on this bandwagon and also offer my personal statement up for advice/suggestions?

Can I jump on this bandwagon and also offer my personal statement up for advice/suggestions?
I will gladly take a look at it for you. I’ve gotten so much great feedback from everyone about mine but I seem to have a good feel for reviewing personal statements. If you want to send it my way feel free to PM me

Reactions: 1 user