Personal statement proofread

Started by Amakk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Amakk

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, anyone willing to proofread my personal statement? Please let me know and I'll pm it to you. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you want a set of eyes from a successful UCSF applicant, let me know. Just send me a PM and please put it in a google doc with comments mode enabled (so you can see the changes/comments).

P.S. I highly recommend getting more than 5 people to look at your PS.
 
If you want a set of eyes from a successful UCSF applicant, let me know. Just send me a PM and please put it in a google doc with comments mode enabled (so you can see the changes/comments).

P.S. I highly recommend getting more than 5 people to look at your PS.

Are you still willing to proofread personal statements?