Pharmacy Personal Statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxforlyfe

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am currently working on my personal essay for pharmcas. I was curious if anyone knew of any good online services to help with editing. I am not the best writer and I definitely could use some help editing my essay.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,
I am currently working on my personal essay for pharmcas. I was curious if anyone knew of any good online services to help with editing. I am not the best writer and I definitely could use some help editing my essay.

Best and "free" way to have your essay looked over is at your universities writing center (if you have one). If not, I would go to any English majoring senior or even professor to take some time out of their day (ie schedule an appointment) to dedicate feedback on your essay.

Everyone I ever graduated with either utilized the writing center of the institute, English Professor, or majoring senior students. No one would ever pay a service to do something easily accessible at the university level.

Best and "free" way to have your essay looked over is at your universities writing center (if you have one). If not, I would go to any English majoring senior or even professor to take some time out of their day (ie schedule an appointment) to dedicate feedback on your essay.

Everyone I ever graduated with either utilized the writing center of the institute, English Professor, or majoring senior students. No one would ever pay a service to do something easily accessible at the university level.
I actually graduated already so I no longer have access to the free university services

Members don't see this ad :)
Just do your best. No one actually reads that stuff.

Reactions: 1 user
You'll get in somewhere regardless of the quality of your paper. Good luck with a job, however

Reactions: 1 user