Jul 19, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey all! Looking for some feedback on my PS, if anyone is willing to read it and give comments, I would truly appreciate it! Looking for comments/opinions on content rather than grammatical editing. Thank you! If you're interested, just let me know and I can send it to you.

kingdomheart

2+ Year Member
Aug 3, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Honestly, you should only really show your personal statement to people who know you best. I'm sure you can find a colleague, professor or a relative to look at it for you. I, personally, would not share a personal statement online.

Lost In Transcription

reports of my assimilation are greatly exaggerated
2+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2016
Probably still at work
Honestly, you should only really show your personal statement to people who know you best. I'm sure you can find a colleague, professor or a relative to look at it for you. I, personally, would not share a personal statement online.
I agree. Especially be wary of posters who do not contribute often to SDN (low post number, recently joined, etc). No offense to the above posters who fit that description! :)

Reactions: kingdomheart

Dagrimsta1

Current Representation of MS-3
5+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2014
New York
Status
Medical Student
Some people will mess with you so take everyone's "edits" and suggestions lightly and think critically about all of them. If you don't agree, don't change it.