Personal statement review & comments!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

potter11

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all! Looking for some feedback on my PS, if anyone is willing to read it and give comments, I would truly appreciate it! Looking for comments/opinions on content rather than grammatical editing. Thank you! If you're interested, just let me know and I can send it to you.

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be happy to take a look at it, but please put it on a google doc so I can make comments. PM me!

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly, you should only really show your personal statement to people who know you best. I'm sure you can find a colleague, professor or a relative to look at it for you. I, personally, would not share a personal statement online.

Reactions: 1 user
Honestly, you should only really show your personal statement to people who know you best. I'm sure you can find a colleague, professor or a relative to look at it for you. I, personally, would not share a personal statement online.
I agree. Especially be wary of posters who do not contribute often to SDN (low post number, recently joined, etc). No offense to the above posters who fit that description! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Some people will mess with you so take everyone's "edits" and suggestions lightly and think critically about all of them. If you don't agree, don't change it.

Lol, I'll admit that part of the reason I offer to read is curiosity, but I always offer constructive feedback!