Personal Statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pdetomas

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am planning on applying to the 2017-2018 cycle. I really would like to have everything ready to go by the end of August/Mid September so that I can a jump start on interviews before things get very hectic. I have had people read over my personal statement including professors, but very few of them have had students in the past apply to schools of podiatric medicine. If someone would be willing to read it and provide feedback I would greatly appreciate it. I can send you my resume to accompany it. I really want to make this as perfect as possible!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Everyone,

I am planning on applying to the 2017-2018 cycle. I really would like to have everything ready to go by the end of August/Mid September so that I can a jump start on interviews before things get very hectic. I have had people read over my personal statement including professors, but very few of them have had students in the past apply to schools of podiatric medicine. If someone would be willing to read it and provide feedback I would greatly appreciate it. I can send you my resume to accompany it. I really want to make this as perfect as possible!

Thanks!

You can PM me as well if you want to.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would help but my English writing skills are not the best lol I had a medical student review mine