Personal Statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pbsdrinkingwhale

just a whale
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

With your help, I have drafted my first draft. Is there anyone willing to read my it and provide some honest feed back? I am willing to do the same, if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I would be happy to read over your personal statement. Just PM'd you now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks to everyone who has PM'd me so far <3 Still could use more reads!

You should enroll in a University personal statement class :). I know my Uni offers a couple of those.

Reactions: 1 user
I'll read it, but I'm not applying for a few more years. I would be reading for grammar, flow, and what I learned about you, not what med schools want.

I will read it! PM me

I can read it, but I’m pretty busy through THanksgiving - if you want, you can send me an updated version once you hear back from a few other people.

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Bumping this thread to see if anyone would be willing to read my personal statement as well.

I'm a couple years away from applying but would you be willing to PM it to me so I can take a look? I may still be able to give back some thoughtful advice...

Hi Everyone,

With your help, I have drafted my first draft. Is there anyone willing to read my it and provide some honest feed back? I am willing to do the same, if anyone is interested. Thanks!

PM me