Personal Statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted822563

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I decided to apply to DO schools for this cycle even though it is pretty late. I made a personal statement, but honestly I am a terrible writer, and I was looking to see if anyone could edit and go through it .

Thanks for any help
 
I decided to apply to DO schools for this cycle even though it is pretty late. I made a personal statement, but honestly I am a terrible writer, and I was looking to see if anyone could edit and go through it .

Thanks for any help

I'd be happy to if you PM me OP.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad