personal statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have to write my personal statement soon and was wondering if anyone had any websites in mind that were especially useful. I just want some ideas any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again

Members don't see this ad.

There seems to be a couple examples and some free advice on essay something dot com or something like that, SDN has a link to it i think. If you want advice PM me, but just to start, I would plan on putting a lot of work into your essay. I don't know if I can stress this enough: do not write a rhetorical essay. It may sound good, but you should instead write a personal, thoughtful essay, use stories, visceral language, but also clarity of mind and resolution. It's up to you, and maybe you already know what to write, but keep in mind for many schools this is THE ONLY time they will be able to hear what you have to say. Good for you for starting early, by the way.

Members don't see this ad :)
you can just copy and paste my three PSs...at least you know one of them worked...
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by XCanadianRagwee
you can just copy and paste my three PSs...at least you know one of them worked...
:rolleyes:

hey OP....those are good odds.

get the deed high roller...

you might as well start now if y'ain't doing nuthin.