Advertisement Personalized 1-on-1 MCAT Tutoring NYC-All Boroughs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Charles W.

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Offering MCAT 1-on-1 Tutoring (NYC)

Personalized 1-on-1 MCAT Tutoring

Are you struggling to hit that 30, 32, 36 or 38+?
Are you struggling to stay motivated to study for the MCAT?
For many pre-med students with great GPA, research, and EC activities, MCAT is all that stands between you and medical school admissions. So, I am offering a Personalized 1-on-1 MCAT Tutoring to help you get the score you need!

A little about myself:
I am an accepted applicant at several medical schools, including Stony Brook Medical School (which I will attend in the Fall) with a MCAT score in the top 97% (36+)
Through my years of teaching chemistry, biology, and physics, I have become very good at motivating students to stay on task and become focused on achieving that high MCAT score!

Services:
I will help you create a strategic approach to MCAT by formulating a study plan, schedule, and attitude to help you become more comfortable with the MCAT and raise your score dramatically.
I will help you throughout the "dreaded" application process: review applications (including summaries for significant activities), edit essays, hold mock interviews, and offer post-bac plans and advices.
I also have access to plenty of MCAT study material and will be glad to offer them on demand!

Price:
The Priceton Review charges up to $8000/48hours for 1-on-1
Kaplan charges up to $7000/36hours for 1-on-1

I charge $35-55/hour (depending on how many people). Email me for further information.
Your future is literally in your hands, so please start preparing now and contact me:
Charles W.
TEXT: 917-634-8297
Email: [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.